Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Negotiates with suppliers to draw up procurement contracts: Negotiates, administers, extends, terminates, and renegotiates contracts.
- 2) Formulates and coordinates procurement proposals.
- 3) Directs and coordinates activities of workers engaged in formulating bid proposals.
- 4) Evaluates or monitors contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations.
- 5) Approves or rejects requests for deviations from contract specifications and delivery schedules.
- 6) Arbitrates claims or complaints occurring in performance of contracts.
- 7) Analyzes price proposals, financial reports, and other data to determine reasonableness of prices.
- 8) May negotiate collective bargaining agreements.
- 9) May serve as liaison officer to ensure fulfillment of obligations by contractors.
Is being a "CONTRACT SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONTRACT SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONTRACT SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONTRACT SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 2284