"CONTRACT CLERK, AUTOMOBILE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Verifies accuracy of automobile sales contracts: Calculates tax, transfer and license fees, insurance premiums, and interest rates, using tables, schedules, and calculating machine.
- 2) Verifies amount and number of payments, trade-in allowance, and total price of automobile.
- 3) Interviews customer to obtain additional information and explain terms of contract.
- 4) Corresponds with motor vehicle agencies to clear automobile titles.
- 5) Obtains license, signs registration documents on cars traded in, and transfers titles on cars sold.
- 6) Keeps file of sales contracts.
Is being a "CONTRACT CLERK, AUTOMOBILE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONTRACT CLERK, AUTOMOBILE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONTRACT CLERK, AUTOMOBILE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONTRACT CLERK, AUTOMOBILE"
Job Number: 2283