Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that winds washed, damp, or ironed roller towels into rolls preparatory to ironing or packaging: Wraps end of towel around metal rod and inserts ends of rod into slots in machine.
- 2) Swings down hinged tension gate until it latches to put tension on towel.
- 3) Pushes and pulls hand-operated clutch bar to start and stop machine.
- 4) Inspects towel for stains and holes as it is being wound onto roll.
- 5) Secures end of wound towel with tape.
- 6) Lifts rolled towel from machine.
- 7) May tend machine that unrolls and folds towels.
Is being a "CONTINUOUS-TOWEL ROLLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONTINUOUS-TOWEL ROLLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONTINUOUS-TOWEL ROLLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONTINUOUS-TOWEL ROLLER"
Job Number: 2277