Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates activities of continuity department of radio or television station: Assigns duties to staff and freelance writers.
- 2) Supervises staff writers preparing program continuity and scripts for broadcasting, and edits material to ensure conformance with company policy, laws, and regulations.
- 3) May be responsible for nonmusical copyright material.
- 4) May read book or script of television programs and commercials or view and listen to videotapes to detect and recommend deletion of vulgar, immoral, libelous, or misleading statements, applying knowledge of Federal Communications Commission and station standards and regulations.
- 5) May supervise administrative research workers and employees receiving and examining program ideas and scripts suggested by public for station or network presentation.
Is being a "CONTINUITY DIRECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONTINUITY DIRECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONTINUITY DIRECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONTINUITY DIRECTOR"
Job Number: 2776