Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Interviews applicants for television game shows and coordinates studio activities of contestants: Provides information to applicants concerning show objectives, show format, and screens applicants for compliance with needs of show and established rules.
- 2) Keeps file of applicants and arranges call-back for mock game before PRODUCER.
- 3) Notifies chosen applicants of selection and provides required information for applicant's participation in show.
- 4) Performs other personal services, such as attending to needs and comforts of applicants, briefing applicants on studio procedures, and reviewing rules of show.
- 5) May confer with television game show PRODUCER to aid in establishing selection standards for contestants.
- 6) May devise testing procedure and materials used during applicant screening.
- 7) May operate camera to photograph applicants.
- 8) May be responsible for final selection of contestants.
- 9) May interview applicants from studio audience and at such locations as shopping centers, colleges, or theaters to select contestants and be designated Interviewer.
Is being a "CONTESTANT COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONTESTANT COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONTESTANT COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONTESTANT COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 2268