"CONTAINER WASHER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that cleans and sterilizes containers, such as barrels, fruit juice bottles, milk cans, and baking pans: Moves controls to fill washing and sterilizing tanks with water and steam, and to regulate temperature in cleaning tank.
- 2) Dumps specified amounts of chemicals into cleaning tank.
- 3) Loads containers on conveyor that carries containers through cleaning and sterilizing operations.
- 4) Examines containers for cleanliness and defects, such as dents and cracks.
- 5) Cleans and lubricates equipment.
- 6) May manually clean containers prior to machine cleaning, using sponge or brush.
- 7) May be designated according to type of container washed as Barrel Washer, Machine; Bottle Washer, Machine I; Can Washer, Machine.
Is being a "CONTAINER WASHER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONTAINER WASHER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONTAINER WASHER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONTAINER WASHER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 2267