Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and coordinates educational policies for specific subject area or grade level: Develops programs for in-service education of teaching personnel.
- 2) Confers with federal, state, and local school officials to develop curricula and establish guidelines for educational programs.
- 3) Confers with lay and professional groups to disseminate and receive input on teaching methods.
- 4) Reviews and evaluates curricula for use in schools and assists in adaptation to local needs.
- 5) Interprets and enforces provisions of state education codes and rules and regulations of State Board of Education.
- 6) Conducts or participates in workshops, committees, and conferences designed to promote intellectual, social, and physical welfare of students.
- 7) Studies and prepares recommendations on instructional materials, teaching aids, and related equipment.
- 8) Prepares or approves manuals, guidelines, and reports on state educational policies and practices for distribution to school districts.
- 9) Advises school officials on implementation of state and federal programs and procedures.
- 10) Conducts research into areas, such as teaching methods and techniques.
- 11) May perform tasks at local school district level or as independent consultant in area of expertise.
- 12) May be designated as consultant in specific area, such as reading, elementary education, or audio-visual education.
Is being a "CONSULTANT, EDUCATION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONSULTANT, EDUCATION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONSULTANT, EDUCATION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONSULTANT, EDUCATION"
Job Number: 2256