Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and prepares reports concerned with construction and maintenance of overhead or underground electric-power line projects or extensions: Inspects pole installations to ensure compliance with work order specifications, and records items requiring correction, such as loose guy wires, hanging wires, defective conduits or vaults, and incorrect location of equipment on pole.
- 2) Records identification data on installed equipment, such as transformers, wires or cables, poles or vaults, and guys.
- 3) Checks line and transformer capacities and phase hook-ups to provide data required for adjustment of power load and phase balance.
- 4) Draws sketches of installation and location of equipment, such as transformers, switches, fuse boxes, lines, and guys so that map records can be corrected.
- 5) May prepare list of hardware and materials used on specified construction project.
Is being a "CONSTRUCTION CHECKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONSTRUCTION CHECKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONSTRUCTION CHECKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONSTRUCTION CHECKER"
Job Number: 2250