Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides information and assistance to public and performs variety of clerical tasks in office of congressional legislator: Answers requests for information and assistance from constituents and other members of public, by phone or in person, using knowledge of governmental agencies and programs and source materials, such as agency listings and directories.
- 2) Transcribes reports and types letters, using electric typewriter.
- 3) Operates telecopier to receive and send messages, reports, and other documents.
- 4) Opens and sorts mail according to addressee or type of assistance or information requested.
- 5) Maintains record of telephone calls.
- 6) Files correspondence, reports, and documents.
- 7) Occasionally composes correspondence in response to written requests.
- 8) Occasionally contacts other governmental or private agencies to act as liaison on behalf of constituents.
Is being a "CONGRESSIONAL-DISTRICT AIDE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONGRESSIONAL-DISTRICT AIDE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONGRESSIONAL-DISTRICT AIDE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONGRESSIONAL-DISTRICT AIDE"
Job Number: 2246