"CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT ANALYST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall system, and coordinates recording of modifications for management control: Confers with manufacturer or customer representatives to establish change-reporting procedure, and prepares directives for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor personnel.
- 2) Analyzes proposed part-design changes and exhibits to prepare report of effect on overall product for management action, using knowledge of engineering, manufacturing, and procurement activities.
- 3) Confers with department managers to obtain additional information or to interpret policies and procedures for reporting changes in product design.
- 4) Audits subcontractor's inspection or technical documents preparation procedure to verify compliance with contract requirements.
- 5) Coordinates activities of personnel preparing manual or automated records of part-design change documents and first-article configuration inspection.
Is being a "CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT ANALYST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT ANALYST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT ANALYST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT ANALYST"
Job Number: 2245