Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends steaming cabinet that conditions yarn with steam: Loads trays or racks of yarn on handtruck and pushes yarn into machine.
- 2) Turns knobs to set time, temperature, and humidity controls, according to specifications.
- 3) Turns valve to admit steam into cabinet.
- 4) Removes yarn from conditioner at end of steaming cycle.
- 5) May separate yarn according to size and grade.
- 6) May inspect yarn for twist set and shrinkage.
- 7) May record information, such as processing temperature, weight, or type of yarn on work ticket.
- 8) May tend machine equipped with conveyor that moves yarn through machine.
Is being a "CONDITIONER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONDITIONER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONDITIONER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONDITIONER TENDER"
Job Number: 2235