Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Constructs models and molds for use in casting concrete garden furniture and statuary: Constructs metal armature for use as framework to support figure while modeling.
- 2) Shapes model, following drawings or pictures, by modeling clay with hands and handtools.
- 3) Brushes successive coats of rubber paint on clay model to form cast.
- 4) Covers cast with layers of fiberglass to form shield.
- 5) Cuts hardened fiberglass shield in sections with hand or power tools and removes shield from model.
- 6) Removes rubber cast from clay model by peeling or cutting into sections.
- 7) Reassembles sections of fiberglass shield around rubber cast and fills cast with concrete.
Is being a "CONCRETE SCULPTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONCRETE SCULPTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONCRETE SCULPTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONCRETE SCULPTOR"
Job Number: 2220