Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Finishes surface of concrete products or structural elements after forms have been removed: Mixes sand, cement, and water in specified proportions to make cement grout or slurry.
- 2) Wets surface of concrete to bond surface.
- 3) Fills holes and cracks with grout or slurry and smooths surface, using trowel.
- 4) Clamps wooden forms to corners and pours grout or slurry into forms to patch broken corners.
- 5) Chips, scrapes, rubs, and grinds high spots, ridges, and rough projections from surface to remove defective concrete, using pneumatic chisel or handtools.
- 6) Cleans chipped area, using wire brush.
- 7) Feels and observes surface to detect irregularities and rough or uneven surfaces.
- 8) Selects abrasive stone according to finish specified or step in finishing process.
- 9) Wets concrete surface and rubs surface with stone to obtain specified finish.
- 10) May apply muriatic acid to concrete to clean surface.
Is being a "CONCRETE RUBBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONCRETE RUBBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONCRETE RUBBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONCRETE RUBBER"
Job Number: 2219