Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives truck equipped with auxiliary concrete mixer to deliver concrete mix to job sites: Drives truck under loading hopper to receive sand, gravel, cement, and water and starts mixer.
- 2) Drives truck to location for unloading.
- 3) Moves levers on truck to release concrete down truck chute into wheelbarrow or other conveying container or directly into area to be poured with concrete.
- 4) Cleans truck after delivery to prevent concrete from hardening in mixer and on truck, using water hose and hoe.
- 5) May spray surfaces of truck with protective compound to prevent adhering of concrete.
- 6) May assemble cement chute.
Is being a "CONCRETE-MIXING-TRUCK DRIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONCRETE-MIXING-TRUCK DRIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONCRETE-MIXING-TRUCK DRIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONCRETE-MIXING-TRUCK DRIVER"
Job Number: 2225