Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Constructs concrete block and mortar post and installs precast concrete panels to build fences: Lays out fence, according to blueprint specifications, using level and tape measure.
- 2) Operates earth moving equipment to clear and level land.
- 3) Positions reinforcing iron in holes, and places preshaped wood forms around hole.
- 4) Mixes and pours concrete into forms or lays concrete blocks to form fence post, using mixer, wheelbarrow, or trowel.
- 5) Positions precast concrete panels between block or concrete post, using crane.
Is being a "CONCRETE-FENCE BUILDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONCRETE-FENCE BUILDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONCRETE-FENCE BUILDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONCRETE-FENCE BUILDER"
Job Number: 2223