Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties concerned with assembling concrete buildings at construction site, working as member of crew: Positions column location templates at specified locations on prepared concrete foundations for installing wall panel support columns.
- 2) Nails template to floor, using cement nails and hammer.
- 3) Enlarges recessed area around reinforcement rod projecting from floor at column installation site to ensure proper height of column when installed, using hammer and chisel.
- 4) Wets area with water to ensure bonding of mortar, and applies mortar with trowel.
- 5) Installs column in wet mortar with protruding pipe end of column down over rod.
- 6) Aligns and braces column vertically, using bubble lever, board, nails, and hammer.
- 7) Nails upper column support templates to top of columns, using hammer and measures distance between columns, using tape.
- 8) Installs outside and inside wall panels that have tongue-and-groove edges, using pneumatic hoist.
- 9) Inserts pin through hoist hooks and holes in concrete wall panels to lift and position panels between columns.
- 10) Signals worker to operate hoist to maneuver panel past rough spots in grooves of columns.
- 11) Removes obstructions in grooves with hammer and chisel.
- 12) Patches holes, cracks, and joints in assembled sections of building, using mortar and trowel.
Is being a "CONCRETE-BUILDING ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONCRETE-BUILDING ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONCRETE-BUILDING ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONCRETE-BUILDING ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 2222