"COMPUTER SECURITY SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Regulates access to computer data files, monitors data file use, and updates computer security files: Enters commands into computer to allow access to computer system for employee who forgot password.
- 2) Reads computer security files to determine whether denial of data access reported by employee is justified.
- 3) Modifies security files to correct error, or explains that employee authorization does not permit access.
- 4) Answers employee questions about computer security.
- 5) Modifies security files to add new employees, delete former employees, and change employee name, following notice received from computer user departments and personnel office.
- 6) Sends printouts listing employee data authorization to computer user departments to verify or correct information in security files.
- 7) Reviews data use records and compares user names listed in records with employee authorization to ensure that all employees who accessed data files were entitled to do so.
- 8) Deletes data access of unauthorized users, and for users who have not used data for specified time.
Is being a "COMPUTER SECURITY SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMPUTER SECURITY SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMPUTER SECURITY SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMPUTER SECURITY SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 2211