"COMPUTER SECURITY COORDINATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, coordinates, and implements security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure: Confers with computer user department personnel and COMPUTER PROGRAMMER to plan data security for new or modified software, discussing issues, such as employee data access needs and risk of data loss or disclosure.
- 2) Reviews plan to ensure compatibility of planned security measures with establishment computer security system software.
- 3) Modifies security data files to incorporate new software security into establishment security software, using computer terminal, or meets with SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER to request needed programming changes.
- 4) Enters commands into computer in attempt to circumvent new security measures to test system.
- 5) Reviews employee violations of computer security procedures recorded by computer and reports violations to user department managers or talks with employee to ensure that violation is not repeated.
- 6) Coordinates implementation of vendor-issued security software update.
- 7) Develops and writes computer security department policies and procedures.
- 8) May assign computer access passwords to employees.
Is being a "COMPUTER SECURITY COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMPUTER SECURITY COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMPUTER SECURITY COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMPUTER SECURITY COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 2210