Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to blend specified oils and additives to obtain oils possessing specified characteristics: Reads specifications to determine batch characteristics and type and weight of ingredients to be used.
- 2) Selects and weighs industrial, automotive, and special lubricating oils, and additives, such as antioxidants, corrosion inhibitors, detergents, dispersants, pour-point depressants, foam inhibitors, and viscosity-index improvers.
- 3) Turns valves and pours ingredients to fill mixer and pump containers.
- 4) Starts equipment and adjusts temperature, time, and speed controls to blend ingredients, adding additional ingredients during blending cycle as specified.
- 5) Records type and quantity of materials used.
Is being a "COMPOUNDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMPOUNDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMPOUNDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMPOUNDER"
Job Number: 2196