Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compounds natural or synthetic flavorings from liquid and solid ingredients, according to formula: Selects prescribed ingredients and measures or weighs ingredients, using English or metric measures and balance scales.
- 2) Determines mixing sequence, in kettles, placed on floor scales, or in weigh tanks, based on knowledge of temperature effects, and solubility and miscibility properties of specific ingredients.
- 3) Stirs mixture with paddle or uses agitator.
- 4) Homogenizes material to prevent separation of substances, using homogenizing device.
- 5) Maintains record of batches prepared.
Is being a "COMPOUNDER, FLAVORINGS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMPOUNDER, FLAVORINGS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMPOUNDER, FLAVORINGS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMPOUNDER, FLAVORINGS"
Job Number: 2199