Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks in compound room of phonograph record manufacturing plant: Weighs out specified quantities of ingredients, such as lampblack, resins and plastic materials, and dumps them into hopper of mixing machine.
- 2) Pulls kneaded compound onto rollers of mixing machine, using hook, as material flows from discharge end of machine.
- 3) Breaks plastic sheeting into sheets of uniform length as it emerges on conveyor from cooling process, and weighs sheets on skids.
- 4) Removes labels from defective records, using machine, to salvage material for reprocessing.
- 5) Dumps delabeled records into machine that grinds material into scrap.
- 6) May be designated according to particular task performed as Breaker Table Worker; Grinder; Roller Hand; Weigher.
Is being a "COMPOUND WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMPOUND WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMPOUND WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMPOUND WORKER"
Job Number: 2192