Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends agitator machines that mix compounds used to line and coat tin cans: Measures and pours specified amounts of concentrates and solvents into barrel of solution, using measuring can.
- 2) Lowers agitator into barrel and starts machine to mix solution.
- 3) Tests viscosity of solution with viscosimeter and adds solvent or concentrates to obtain specified consistency.
- 4) Starts pump that forces mix from barrel into storage tank and through feed lines into coating machine reservoirs.
- 5) Raises and stacks barrels on racks, using chain hoist, and transports them to mixing room with handtrucks.
- 6) Keeps stock control records.
Is being a "COMPOUND MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMPOUND MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMPOUND MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMPOUND MIXER"
Job Number: 2191