Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends mixing machine to finish mixing of matchhead compound to produce mixture of specified viscosity: Lifts kettles of compounds from cart onto mixer with hoist.
- 2) Starts mixer and pours dye solution into compound.
- 3) Sets thermostat or opens valve to admit steam into jacket around kettle to heat compound if specified, and verifies temperature with thermometer.
- 4) Fills graduated dipper with compound and times flow of compound from dipper with stopwatch to test viscosity.
- 5) Adds specified ingredient according to test results until viscosity is correct.
Is being a "COMPOUND FINISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMPOUND FINISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMPOUND FINISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMPOUND FINISHER"
Job Number: 2190