Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds supply of compounds and dope in tanks at dip conveyors for forming and treating heads of kitchen, penny, and book matches: Dips compounds from kettle into respective feed containers that automatically maintain tank level.
- 2) Mixes specified solution of glyoxal and water, that hardens formed matchhead, and pours solution into dope tank.
- 3) Removes and replaces dirty screens in dip tanks.
- 4) Verifies level and temperature of paraffin in dip tanks.
- 5) Pushes kettle trucks to and from compound room and dip area.
Is being a "COMPOUND FILLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMPOUND FILLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMPOUND FILLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMPOUND FILLER"
Job Number: 2189