Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends mixers that blend ingredients for use in production of hard-surface floor covering: Positions charge chute on mixer and signals worker to charge machine with preweighed ingredients.
- 2) Pulls lever to close mixer, starts mixing mechanism, and sets steam and temperature controls.
- 3) Examines color and consistency of mix to determine whether ingredients are blended according to specifications.
- 4) Starts machine drive to discharge mix into sheet mill or shovels mix into container.
- 5) May pull lever of hydraulic dump cylinder to discharge mix into bucket of lift truck.
Is being a "COMPOSITION MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMPOSITION MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMPOSITION MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMPOSITION MIXER"
Job Number: 2183