Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compounds and casts ornamenting putty into designs and glues designs to picture moldings: Measures glue, resin, linseed oil, and water into separate gluepots and weighs them.
- 2) Melts glue and resin and combines ingredients into one pot.
- 3) Inspects mixture to ascertain viscosity and pours it into tube that contains whiting.
- 4) Stirs, kneads, and shapes putty into loaf.
- 5) Presses loaf into mold with hand and thumbs.
- 6) Clamps board over filled mold and places it in press.
- 7) Pushes button or turns handwheel to activate and release press.
- 8) Removes casting, trims design, and places it on table to harden.
- 9) Brushes glue on back of hardened ornament and lays it in place on blank picture molding.
Is being a "COMPO CASTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMPO CASTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMPO CASTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMPO CASTER"
Job Number: 2180