Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and locates cause of defective electric service on customer's premises and repairs wiring and connections: Examines interior wiring, switches, fuses, circuit breakers, light sockets, and connections to appliances to detect irregularities or defects.
- 2) Repairs or replaces defective or worn parts.
- 3) Tests voltage on wire to meter to determine overload or underload and recommends new wiring arrangement to correct inadequacies.
- 4) Examines and repairs broken lines from distribution pole to building or requests LINE REPAIRER or TROUBLE SHOOTER II to examine and repair connections and outside wiring if trouble cannot be located within building.
- 5) May make minor repairs to appliances and report major defects to ELECTRICAL-APPLIANCE SERVICER.
Is being a "COMPLAINT INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMPLAINT INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMPLAINT INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMPLAINT INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 2179