Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles directories, survey findings, opinion polls, and census reports from data obtained from surveys or census: Compiles names, addresses, vital statistics, and other facts or opinions from business subscribers or persons in communities or cities.
- 2) Verifies information for completeness and accuracy.
- 3) Records and arranges information in specified order or groupings, such as by name, location, sex, occupation, or affiliation.
- 4) May use typewriter or other recording device to duplicate information for filing or distribution.
- 5) May prepare graphs or charts to show survey results.
- 6) May be designated according to type of information compiled as Directory Compiler; Survey Compiler.
- 7) May compile lists of prospective customers and be designated Mailing-List Compiler.
Is being a "COMPILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMPILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMPILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMPILER"
Job Number: 2175