Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compares prices, packaging, physical characteristics, and styles of merchandise in competing stores: Visits stores to observe details of merchandise and gather information that will be valuable to employer in setting prices and determining buying policies.
- 2) Verifies complaints of customers on price of merchandise by shopping at designated store to ascertain same quality and style for specified price.
- 3) Prepares reports of findings.
- 4) May check with BUYER to verify that advertised merchandise will be available for customer purchase, and that merchandise, price, and sales dates are accurately described in advertising copy and illustration.
- 5) May purchase merchandise in various locations for quality comparison tests.
Is being a "COMPARISON SHOPPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMPARISON SHOPPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMPARISON SHOPPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMPARISON SHOPPER"
Job Number: 2173