Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs a variety of duties involved in producing motion picture film in audio-visual department of educational institution: Selects areas and locations for filming motion pictures according to specifications.
- 2) Sets up lighting equipment.
- 3) Selects picture and sound takes to conform film to script.
- 4) Assists in designing and building sets for film production.
- 6) Edits and splices motion picture film.
- 7) Operates projectors, video tape recorders, and sound recording equipment to inspect and preview film for clients.
- 8) Packages and ships film.
Is being a "COMMUNICATIONS TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMMUNICATIONS TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMMUNICATIONS TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMMUNICATIONS TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 2164