"COMMUNICATIONS ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in assembly, installation, maintenance, and repair of electronic communications equipment: Examines premises, plans, and specifications to determine work procedures, estimate costs, and requisition needed materials and equipment.
- 2) Contacts load dispatching personnel to obtain work clearances on lines and equipment.
- 3) Assigns duties to workers and requisitions materials, tools, and supplies.
- 4) Inspects assembled, installed, or repaired equipment, such as transmitters and receivers, power and telephone line carriers, microwave devices, or cable television lines to verify conformance to company standards and government regulations.
- 5) Tests electronic installations, using testing apparatus.
- 6) Reviews work orders, trouble reports, and time and equipment records for completeness and accuracy.
- 7) Prepares daily operating reports summarizing labor, materials, and equipment charges for work performed.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "COMMUNICATIONS ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMMUNICATIONS ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMMUNICATIONS ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMMUNICATIONS ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 2163