Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates telephone communications services in hospital: Confers with administrative personnel to determine hospital requirements for communications equipment, such as switchboards, public-address paging systems, and extension telephones.
- 2) Determines equipment to be installed, based on anticipated volume of calls, and knowledge of available equipment.
- 3) Writes instruction and procedure manuals for switchboard operation and training, applying knowledge of hospital procedures, departmental functions, and equipment.
- 4) Determines methods of improving telephone service from discussions with supervisory personnel, observation of switchboard operations, and analysis of service complaints.
- 5) Arranges with telephone company personnel for special training of workers, as necessary.
- 6) May estimate telephone services costs for use in preparing hospital budget.
- 7) May prepare records and reports for management, concerning telephone services.
Is being a "COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 2162