Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Contacts residential, commercial, and industrial telephone company subscribers to ascertain communication problems and needs and promote use of telephone services, utilizing knowledge of marketing conditions, contracts, sales methods, and communications services and equipment: Discusses communication services, such as telephone, teletypewriter, or ticker tape, with subscriber representative to inform representative of services available, and obtains information, such as size of physical plant, range of desired communication, and type of equipment or service desired.
- 2) Consults with other workers regarding communication needs of subscriber to obtain information, such as availability and cost of services or equipment requested.
- 3) Analyzes information obtained to determine practicability of subscriber request and advises subscriber representative on selection and utilization of services.
- 4) Prepares sales contracts.
- 5) Reviews subscriber accounts to determine and evaluate utilization of communication services.
- 6) May specialize in sales of commercial, industrial, or residential telephone services and be designated Communications Consultant, Commercial Services; Communications Consultant, Industrial Services; Communications Consultant, Residential Services.
Is being a "COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT"
Job Number: 2161