Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates airport authority communication systems and monitors electronic equipment alarms: Operates public address system to page passengers or visitors.
- 2) Operates telephone switchboard to receive or place calls to and from terminal.
- 3) Operates two-way internal radio system to communicate with departments.
- 4) Operates terminal courtesy telephone system to communicate with passengers or visitors.
- 5) Observes electronic monitoring panel to detect serious malfunction of elevators, escalators, shuttle train, fire alarms, emergency doors, heating, air-conditioning, or ventilating systems.
Is being a "COMMUNICATION-CENTER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMMUNICATION-CENTER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMMUNICATION-CENTER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMMUNICATION-CENTER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2160