"COMMISSION AGENT, LIVESTOCK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells livestock at stockyards as agent for owner: Receives, appraises, and sorts livestock according to factors, such as weight, sex, age, and appearance, to determine value and facilitate sale.
- 2) Contacts purchasing agents and informs them of livestock available for sale.
- 3) Shows livestock to buyers and receives bids.
- 4) Informs interested buyers of other bids received.
- 5) Sells livestock to highest bidder.
- 6) May purchase livestock as agent for farmer.
- 7) May specialize in purchase of one species of livestock.
Is being a "COMMISSION AGENT, LIVESTOCK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMMISSION AGENT, LIVESTOCK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMMISSION AGENT, LIVESTOCK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMMISSION AGENT, LIVESTOCK"
Job Number: 2158