Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Stores, prepares, and delivers foods for zoo or aquarium animals: Unloads meats, produce, fodder, and other food items from delivery vehicle, using handtruck.
- 2) Sorts and stores items on shelves, in bins, or in refrigerated storage room of commissary.
- 3) Assembles food items needed for diet of various animals as directed by supervisory personnel.
- 4) Measures, weighs, or counts items to obtain amount of food specified for diet plans.
- 5) Bundles fodder, washes produce, and cuts away defects.
- 6) Sorts assembled items according to destinations, loads items into truck, and drives truck to animal quarters.
- 7) Assists ANIMAL KEEPER in carrying food to preparation areas or in selecting and loading food into truck or cart.
Is being a "COMMISSARY ASSISTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMMISSARY ASSISTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMMISSARY ASSISTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMMISSARY ASSISTANT"
Job Number: 2156