Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of CUSTOMER-SERVICE-REPRESENTATIVE INSTRUCTORS: Confers with department managers to determine training needs.
- 2) Determines training requirements and assists instructors in securing required training aids and scheduling classroom space.
- 3) Assigns instructors to teach subjects, such as principles of supervision, customer interviewing techniques, account collection, and processing of service and repair orders.
- 4) Monitors classes to determine effectiveness of instruction and suggests methods designed to improve training program.
- 5) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) Maintains records and compiles reports of training activities as required.
Is being a "COMMERCIAL-INSTRUCTOR SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMMERCIAL-INSTRUCTOR SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMMERCIAL-INSTRUCTOR SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMMERCIAL-INSTRUCTOR SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 2155