Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans use of wire facilities connecting stations comprising a network to cover changing conditions and requirements: Evaluates technical capabilities of wire facilities, according to availability and range, to obtain most effective method of transmission.
- 2) Reviews network program schedule to be linked to network stations, and projects use of wire facilities.
- 3) Subdivides wire facilities linking network stations for simultaneous broadcasting of different programs to stations.
- 4) Tests facilities prior to broadcast time to determine readiness of transmission line.
- 5) May prepare engineering estimates of equipment installations or modification of existing equipment.
Is being a "COMMERCIAL ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMMERCIAL ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMMERCIAL ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMMERCIAL ENGINEER"
Job Number: 2154