"COMMANDING OFFICER, MOTORIZED SQUAD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates activities of members of motorized highway patrol who enforce state and municipal traffic laws and ordinances: Prepares reports on traffic conditions in patrol areas and recommends changes in traffic-control techniques and regulations to improve conditions.
- 2) Directs members in safe use and care of motorcycles or cars, and assigns personnel to patrol areas.
- 3) Evaluates work performance and disciplines immediate subordinates, and reviews evaluation of members of highway patrol unit for infraction of policy or procedures.
- 4) May review changes in policy or law related to division activities to determine required revisions in operating procedures, and implements revisions.
- 5) May prepare, or assign subordinate to prepare, revision of patrol training manual.
- 6) May be designated according to rank as Motorized-Squad Captain; Motorized-Squad Lieutenant; Motorized-Squad Sergeant.
- 7) In some municipalities, may coordinate activities of all personnel engaged in enforcing traffic laws, directing traffic, and investigating accidents and be designated Commanding Officer, Traffic Division.
Is being a "COMMANDING OFFICER, MOTORIZED SQUAD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMMANDING OFFICER, MOTORIZED SQUAD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMMANDING OFFICER, MOTORIZED SQUAD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMMANDING OFFICER, MOTORIZED SQUAD"
Job Number: 2151