"COMMANDER, POLICE RESERVES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of police reserve officers to support police personnel at special functions: Writes news releases for press, radio, and television and speaks before community and business groups to recruit police reserve volunteers.
- 2) Confers with potential reservists to explain policies, duties, responsibilities, and working conditions, and to provide other pertinent information.
- 3) Reviews applications, results of physical and psychological examinations, oral interviews, and background information to determine suitability of candidates.
- 4) Plans and coordinates instruction to train reservists in basic police techniques.
- 5) Issues uniforms, arms, and equipment to reservists.
- 6) Reviews schedules to determine areas of need and coordinates assignments of reservists to support police personnel at special functions, such as parades and sporting events.
- 7) Observes reservists at work to evaluate work performance.
Is being a "COMMANDER, POLICE RESERVES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMMANDER, POLICE RESERVES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMMANDER, POLICE RESERVES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMMANDER, POLICE RESERVES"
Job Number: 2147