Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends combining-roll machine that presses and impregnates synthetic resins and glass fibers between continuous sheets of plastics film to form homogenous sheeting of specified thickness preparatory to molding operations: Turns crank to adjust opening between rolls to form sheeting of specified thickness.
- 2) Verifies width of opening with feeler gauge.
- 3) Threads plastics film through rolls.
- 4) Presses switch to start machine and observes flow of materials through machine to detect foreign particles and machine malfunctions.
- 5) Moves lever to adjust tension on sheeting and to synchronize speed of sheeting with speed of belt.
Is being a "COMBINING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMBINING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMBINING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMBINING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2141