Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends one or more machines that cut bookmatch combs from cardboard rolls: Fastens metal hub to center opening of cardboard roll with handtools and inserts turning shaft in hub.
- 2) Pushes roll onto let-off rack.
- 3) Threads cardboard strip into machine through guide and pressure rolls.
- 4) Adjusts circular cutting knives that slit cardboard to specified width.
- 5) Turns handwheel to move cutter and punch section of machine forward on track to feed combs into dip conveyor.
- 6) Starts machine to process combs.
- 7) Inspects combs for defects, such as insufficient punch pressure and spread, noncuts, and improper width.
- 8) Adjusts machine with handtools to correct defects.
Is being a "COMB-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COMB-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COMB-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COMB-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2142