Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies oil colors to portrait photographs to produce natural, lifelike appearance, according to specifications, using cotton swabs and brushes: Dips cotton swab in photographic colors, and applies color onto face of portrait freehand.
- 2) Wipes excess color from portrait to produce specified shade, using cotton swab.
- 3) Applies color to shaded spots of face, cheeks, and lips, using cotton-tipped wooden stick, and rubs color to blend with color previously applied.
- 4) Applies color to eyes, using camel's hair spotting brush.
- 5) May color scenic or other photographs.
Is being a "COLORIST, PHOTOGRAPHY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COLORIST, PHOTOGRAPHY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COLORIST, PHOTOGRAPHY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COLORIST, PHOTOGRAPHY"
Job Number: 2131