"COLORER, HIDES AND SKINS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates equipment to color and soften hides: Weighs and mixes specified ingredients with water to prepare coloring solution.
- 2) Pours solution into tray or drum and adds oil.
- 3) Pulls hide through tray until specified color is obtained or places hides in drum and starts machine to tumble hides in solution for specified time.
- 4) Adds ingredients, such as bicarbonate of soda, formic acid, or oil to solution at specified intervals.
- 5) May be designated according to specialty as Leather Softener, Drum.
Is being a "COLORER, HIDES AND SKINS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COLORER, HIDES AND SKINS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COLORER, HIDES AND SKINS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COLORER, HIDES AND SKINS"
Job Number: 2127