Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to produce color prints from negatives: Reads customer instructions to determine processing requirement.
- 2) Loads roll or magazine of printing paper into color printing equipment.
- 3) Examines color negative to determine equipment control settings for production of prints meeting acceptable color-fidelity standards.
- 4) Sets controls in accordance with examination, loads negative into machine, and starts machine to produce specified number of prints.
- 5) Removes printed photographic paper from machine and places paper in film bag for further processing or in developing machine.
- 6) Inspects finished prints for defects, such as dust and smudges, and removes defects, using brush, cloth, and cleaning fluid.
- 7) Inserts processed negatives and prints into envelope for return to customer.
Is being a "COLOR-PRINTER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COLOR-PRINTER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COLOR-PRINTER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COLOR-PRINTER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2133