Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine to mix color paste for use in printing textiles: Measures out specified amounts of base colors and thickener, using calibrated ladles and spoons.
- 2) Mixes ingredients in tub, using power mixer, and observes mixture to determine when ingredients have combined.
- 3) Smears sample of printing paste on cloth and submits sample smear to COLORIST for comparison with color standard.
- 4) Adds base colors to mixture when advised by COLORIST.
- 5) May strain color paste through cloth to remove lumps.
- 6) May convey tubs of color to printing machine, using handtruck.
Is being a "COLOR-PASTE MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COLOR-PASTE MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COLOR-PASTE MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COLOR-PASTE MIXER"
Job Number: 2132