Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts cards from colored sheets, using paper cutter, and mounts cards on color-advertising folders: Cuts sheets into cards of specified dimensions, using paper cutter.
- 2) Sorts cards into stacks according to color.
- 3) Positions cards in handpress according to color section-number on card folder.
- 4) Brushes glue on back of cards.
- 5) Positions card folder over cards and pulls lever to close press and glue cards to folder.
- 6) Removes folder from press and stacks it on table.
Is being a "COLOR-CARD MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COLOR-CARD MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COLOR-CARD MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COLOR-CARD MAKER"
Job Number: 2123