Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches inner coil of watch hairspring to collet preparatory to assembly to balance wheel: Positions collet over arbor of colleting tool, using tweezers and forces collet into place, using hand punch.
- 2) Places hairspring over arbor and inserts end of inner coil into hole in collet, using tweezers and loupe.
- 3) Inserts tapered brass pin into hole in collet and pulls pin through hole to secure hairspring against wall of collet, using tweezers and pliers.
- 4) Cuts protruding ends of pin with pliers.
- 5) May examine plane of hairspring and collet to ensure conformance to specifications.
Is being a "COLLETER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COLLETER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COLLETER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COLLETER"
Job Number: 2109