Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies glue to hairspring and balance wheel assembly of auto clocks and tends oven that dries glue to secure parts together: Places hairspring and balance wheel assembly in slots of die, using tweezers.
- 2) Applies glue to inner coil of hairspring to join hairspring to balance staff collet, using glue dispenser.
- 3) Sets time and temperature controls on bench-mounted oven and places tray of dies containing balance and hairspring assemblies in oven.
- 4) Pulls trays from oven subsequent to curing of glue and stacks trays on rack for cooling.
- 5) Pulls hairspring and balance wheel assemblies from dies and places assemblies in tray for further processing.
Is being a "COLLET GLUER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COLLET GLUER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COLLET GLUER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COLLET GLUER"
Job Number: 2107