Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Notifies or locates customers with delinquent accounts and attempts to secure payment, using postal services, telephone, or personal visit: Mails form letters to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- 2) Confers with customer by telephone in attempt to determine reason for overdue payment, reviewing terms of sales, service, or credit contract with customer.
- 3) Notifies credit department if customer fails to respond.
- 4) Contacts delinquent account customers in person.
- 5) May be designated according to type of establishment as Bank-Credit-Card-Collection Clerk; Department-Store-Collection Clerk; Hospital Collection Clerk; Utility-Bill-Collection Clerk.
Is being a "COLLECTION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COLLECTION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COLLECTION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COLLECTION CLERK"
Job Number: 3695